2 bastones BLACK DIAMOND carbon flz
Combining the ultralight carbon structure with Z-Pole technology and the FlickLock® adjustment capability, the Distance Carbon FLZ is now more rigid and more durable. Making it the ultimate cane in folding performance and weighing 370 gr per pair.
The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ is our premium pole for fully adjustable performance. Now with articulation support (which makes them 30% more rigid) and greater durability thanks to additional reinforcements aroung the locking mechanism and the upper shaft. This highly adaptable trekking stick offers a 100% carbon structure, FlickLock® adjustment and a three section folding shaft. Combined with changeable technology tips, lightweight EVA foam grip and solid grip and traction.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Z-POLE QUICK UNFOLDING SYSTEM
- Hidden inner cord.
- Single push-button release to collapse the stick.
- One pull, speed cone unfolding.
Speed cone technology comes from our experience in avalanche probe design, a key component of Z-Poles rigidity and its fast implementation. Simply take the grip and the first section of the shaft and seperate them. The stick will adjust in place and lock. Each speed cone guides a section of the shaft in place, and strenghten the joint when the stick is lock. The protective and flexible ends of the tube cover the central Kevlar® of the stick when they are folded.
- 370 GR EL PAR
- 120-140 CM