KEEN clearwater II woman
Keen Claerwater II sandals, for use in mixed terrain, designed to offer high performance in adverse conditions, the Clearwater CNX model is one of those with the most complete Keen sole as it has a 4 mm multidirectional grooves that provide excellent traction and grip on loose terrain.
- Razor-siped outsole with 4mm multi-directional grooves for traction.
- ÆGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial system that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Anatomical footbed design to provide good arch and sole support and follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Metatarsal edge for natural foot support.
- Toe protection at the toe cap.
- Lightweight PU midsole for support and durability.
- 2 mm elastic lacing adjustment system.
- Washable polypropylene + polyester straps with antibacterial treatment.
- Approximate weight 218 gr
- TIPO DE CALZADO
- SUELA RAZOR-SIPED / POLIPROPILENO / POLIESTER
- 218 GR