THE NORTH FACE borealis (new model)
With its 28 litre capacity, it's spacious enough to add hiking gear and packed lunches, or to carry your gym equipment, books and folders with you. It features a protected laptop compartment, a storage panel, zipped pockets, two external water bottle holders. An all-rounder backpack.
- Updated FlexVent suspension system features articulated shoulder straps, a domed back panel, comfort stitching and soft-touch jersey fabric.
- External compression system with bungee cords and hooks.
- Self-supporting design.
- Highly protective laptop
- Large main compartment.
- Internally organised front compartment with security zip pocket and padded tablet pocket.
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys.
- 360 degree reflectivity.
- Two durable mesh outer water bottle pockets that easily convert to multi-purpose pockets, quick-access side smartphone compartment.
- Easy pull zips.
- Padded top handle.
- Chest strap with whistle buckle.
- Dimensions: 30.5cm x 16.5cm x 49.5cm.
- Laptop pocket : 34,9cm x 28,6cm
- Volume: 28 litres
- Average weight: 1050 grams
- Fabric: Recycled 210D Ripstop Nylon with durable, water repellent PFC-free (PFC-free DWR) finishes
- de 21 a 30 LITROS
- 1050 GR
de 0'6 a 1 kg
- 30.5 x 16.5 x 49.5CM
- RAIN COVER