MORA SURVIVAL CARBONO
MULTIFUNCTIONAL FLINT KNIFE.
It is a survival knife manufactured in Sweden, with the particularity that includes a flint attached to its polymer sheath. This MORAKNIV Bushcraft Survival knife has a Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade with great cutting capacity, which allows its user to perform multiple functions: felling, machete, sharpening, etc.
- Blade material: stainless steel with carbon
- Blade length: 10.9 cm
- Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
- Overall length: 23.2 cm
- Handle material: synthetic rubber with special non-slip feel.
- Knife weight: 125 gr.
- Weight including sheath: 228 gr.
- Polymer sheath in shades of brown, with snap closure system and clip on the back to attach it to the belt.
- Ferrocerium flint and diamond powder sharpener included.
- 125 GR
- 10.9 CM
You might also like