LEATHERMAN SURGE BLACK
The Leatherman Surge is one of the largest and toughest tools from Leatherman.
Tough jobs become easier with the powerful Leatherman Surge in your hands. We recommend it for people looking for a rugged tool designed to be used for a variety of tasks. It is highly functional and extremely tough.
Includes black nylon or molle sheath.
Measures closed: 11.5cm long x 4cm wide x 2cm high
1. Thin Nose Pliers - For gripping or manipulating materials, designed for tight spaces or small objects.
2. Common pliers - Universal pliers for holding or shaping parts.
3. Premium replaceable wire cutters - Made of 154CM steel. 154CM stainless steel with a carbon alloy, keeps the cutting edge up to three times longer than standard stainless steel.
4. Replaceable premium wire cutters - Braided wire cutters (made of smaller gauge wires wrapped together) that are located in the jaws of the pliers and manufactured with a concave shape can be used to strip wires without breaking them. They are removable in case you need to change them. They also come with a 25-year warranty.
5. Stranded Wire Cutters - Stranded wire cutters (made of smaller gauge wires wrapped together) that are located in the jaws of the pliers and manufactured with a concave shape can be used to strip wires without breaking them. They are removable in case you need to change them. They also come with a 25-year warranty.
6. Terminal Crimper - This tool allows you to crimp general purpose electrical terminals.
7. Wire stripper - For stripping the cable sheathing. A cable stripper valid for different types of cable.
8. 420HC Knife - Made of 420 HC steel, a corrosion-resistant stainless steel that is easy to maintain.
9. 420HC Saw Knife - Made of H420HC steel. The serrated edge cuts hard materials more easily which makes this type of edge exceptionally useful for cutting rope or fiber.
10. Saw - Made of 420HC steel, designed to be more efficient with a pulling motion, which requires less effort in cutting and helps it not to break.
11. Scissors with spring - For light materials such as paper, cardboard, plastic. The spring or resort reduces hand fatigue when working with them, especially scissors that require multiple opening and closing.
12. Eyelet basting punch - A tool used to make or enlarge holes in materials such as leather or canvas. The eyelet can be used to sew fabrics if necessary.
13. Ruler (19 cm) - Measures up to 19 centimeters.
14. Can opener - For opening tin cans, perfect for camping or survival situations. The blade is designed to prevent the metal being cut with burrs that can cut the user.
15. Bottle opener - Useful for opening soft drinks.
16. Wood/Metal File - Made of 420HC stainless steel with a rough surface useful for filing wood and metal surfaces.
17. Diamond File - Made with industrial diamond particles that create a rough surface useful for sharpening steel blades more accurately than wood or metal files.
18. Replaceable Blade Holder - Included in this universal holder is a saw. The Surge also includes a wood and metal file that can be interchanged with the saw.
19. Bit Holder - Bits included: 1-2 Phillips screwdriver & 3/16" screwdriver. If you buy the Leatherman Bit Kit: removable bit set it is fully compatible with this Leatherman Surge, as it has this bit holder to fit the bits from the Bit Kit.
20. Large screwdriver
21. Small screwdriver
Weight 335 grams
Closed length (centimeters) 11,50
Length main blade (centimeters) 7,8
Lockable tool lock Yes
Tools accessible from outside Yes
Tools accessible with one hand Yes
Blade Launcher® easy-open system No
- ACERO INOX
- 335 GR