PETZL FL irvis universal
Weighing only 790 grams per pair, IRVIS 10-point crampons are perfect for glacier touring, ski mountaineering, and approaches on snow or ice. They are highly appreciated for their light weight and ease of use in all conditions. These crampons, in two binding versions, adapt to most boots, even without flanges. Solid and easy to adjust.
- Adapted tip length to ensure maximum stability and avoid stilt effect.
- Thin tips for excellent ice penetration.
- Two wide front tips for stability in snow, with ribs for greater rigidity in the front tip.
- Second row of teeth angled forward to maintain the "front tip" technique.
- Two retention tips for maximum downhill descents.
- Two tips rotated 45° back from the front block for flank hold and downhill retention.
- Lateral tips ensure excellent stability when flanking.
- Articulated or semi-rigid position of the central bar to adapt to flexible or rigid boots.
- Number of tips: 10.
- Boot sizes: 36-45.
- Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA.
- Weight: 790 gr / pair
- TIPO DE MATERIAL
- 790 GR
- 36 - 45